Friday, April 8, 2011

New Home Party System in the Works!

I am happy to announce that the company is redesigning its home party program. Within the next week they will be switching over to a new online home party system which will make it much easier on their distributors and customers alike. I am excited to be a part of a company that loves to grow and try new things!

Stay tuned to this blog in the coming weeks for more information on how to host an online Candle Party with me. Its a great way to sample our products and earn some of those delicious candles you might want to own but cant really afford at this time. I am currently working on putting together some online party information and hope to have a new website up and running in the near future that will contain all the information you might need in order to host a gourmet candle party. Candles make great gifts for anyone having a reason to celebrate. We also offer a Gourmet Unscented Candle for those who are sensitive to smells. Whatever the reason you have for celebrating, including a Gourmet Candle in the midst is a fabulous way to celebrate!

During the time that the company is upgrading the Distributor Websites, my website may become unavailable, the company assures me that is should not be much longer than a couple of hours. The upgrade is scheduled to take place next week. I will post an update here to let you know once it has begun. So if you happen to visit my website next week and it appears to be offline, that is the reason. I have not gone anywhere, just check back soon!

If you think you may be interested in hosting an online candle show with me, please contact me and Ill tell you more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment