Sunday, April 3, 2011

Contest for April 2011

In addition to the weekly drawing that I have, I have decided to implement the first of what I hope to be many contests to come.

To enter the contest you must visit our Facebook Page and like the page. Then post a comment under the contest announcement letting me know that you wish to enter the contest. The next thing you need to do is to recommend the Facebook page to all of your friends. When they like the page they should post a comment letting me know who referred them. This is so I can keep a record of how many members have referred others. On May 1st I will go over the list and the person that has recommended the most people to like the site, will win a nice prize! That is all there is to it! I will then ship the prize to one lucky winner during the second week of May! So hurry and hop to it! May is the month for Mothers Day so what better gift can you give yourself than some special surprise, whats more, it wont cost you a dime! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment